Tuesday 13 March 2012

Global collaboration with Tate Woods Elementary

This week we presented our finished presentations together with our group members from Chicago. All groups did an amazing job! Can you write about what you have learnt from working with pupils in another country? It doesn't just have to be about the environmental projects but could be about things we exchanged or talked about in emails etc. Also what has been your favourite part about working with pupils in another country? You can write as much or as little as you like and I look forward to reading your comments! : )

3 comments:

  1. I have learnt to keep my patieuce and to skye. I hade so much i would like to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy working with our friends in chicago,My favorite part about working with chicago is showing our work with each other on skype.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taday we went to music.And we singed.Then we danced.

    ReplyDelete