Sunday 25 March 2012

Quad Blogging

A warm welcome to the Pontybrenin Primary School Year 3 Blog. This area is for pupils from Wellington College International school - China, Constable Primary School - England and Dawson School -New Zealand to collaborate with each other via our Quad Blogging Project.
I have made two areas to blog about your school and your countries. Feel free to blog anything else you think might be of interest. Just remember to include your first name and what school you are from but remember NOT to include information that is too personal such as your address, personal email, or phone numbers.

Example : Hi my name is _______ and I am from Pontybrenin Primary in Wales.

We cannot wait to hear/share/communicate with everyone.

15 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs Darling and I am a teacher at ST Andrews Primary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is Ezra i go to st.andrews school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Ruth i go to st Andrews school

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is william I go to ST.andrews school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is louis and i go to a realley good school called st,andrews primary school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love to play a bit of football every day

    ReplyDelete
  7. my name is april and i go to st andrews school

    ReplyDelete
  8. My NAME IS LEWIS I GO TO ST.ANDREWS PRIMARY SCHOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Poppy and l love hores riding it is like my favrot thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is Toby and i go to st.Andrews school

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Amy. iIgo to a fantastic, brillant and realy good school called st andrews primary school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is jamie and i go on my ps3and i go to st Andrews school

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is Nadine i like school and my teacher is
    nice.I like reading book

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi my name is christian i like having friends

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi to everyone in Mr Jones' class at Pontybrenin! We are all really excited to be quad-blogging with you! I hope that you all enjoyed your Easter break!

    Mrs Darling

    ReplyDelete