Friday 25 May 2012

Our Friends from Tate Woods Elementary

Thursday 31st May our friends from Tate Woods Elementary School are finishing school for their well deserved long Summer Break. When we first met in September seems ages ago and Thursday we will be Skyping for the final time to say our goodbyes. : (

In this section of the blog I want pupils to share their favourite memory of working together. We have done so much together this year and I wanted to give everyone the chance to write about your thoughts and feelings. Please comment to say what you enjoyed the most? Things that made you laugh? What you learned from working together? or anything else you wish to add about our projects.

Think about the intro videos, class emails, photographs of school events, blogging, Environmenatl projects, Chocolate, Valentines, Easter, St Davids Day, Newsrounds, Green screens and my favourite the Skypes.

I really can't wait to read all your comments.

9 comments:

  1. good bay and thank you for bloging with us. i hope we want forget our selfs miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being our friends and bloging with us and it has been really nice working with you. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice having you as a friend. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bye I will really miss them and I will keep on going on their blog.My favorite thing about our friends in chicago was the valentines day gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good bye and thank you for blogging with us. We will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. with chicao we did since progects,english progect and we skiped with them and said our good bys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite memory was starting bloging with rhem, I feel really sad leaving them, I've learned a lot from you I can't remember it all, I loved the choclate and valentine cards and every thing really and I thought the intro videos were a bit funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked skypeing most the first skype. Have a good summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I licked all of it. my favourate part was the news round
    and the progects.

    ReplyDelete